Friday, April 11, 2008

My Etsy Find


I like to sit and look at the many beautiful listings on Etsy from time to time. So I stumbled across a listing for facial scrubbies. I wasn't satisfied with the first listing so I decided to do a search for face scrubbies and was eventually led to this shop that is run by Pam. It's called The Crocheted Baby. I think the reason I decided to try Pam's product because in her photos she was able to capture just how luxurious this product is. This is no skinny facial scrubbie. It's very thick almost cloth like and has soft fibers that feel like silk rubbing against your skin. It also has the most beautiful jewel tone colors I have seen in a facial accesorie. It's gentle and sure to clean well. If your looking for a luxurious product to accompany my soap bars I would definitely recommend The Crocheted Baby as a must have product. Thanks Pam for offering your beautiful items on Etsy for folks to indulge in.

No comments: