Friday, July 4, 2008

Swirl Envy



I have had a serious case of swirl envy lately while eyeing the beautiful creations on the dish. I don't own a log mold because I like to swirl in slab molds but I wanted to test a new blend and I just got my supply of activated charcoal. I was going for a dramatic type of swirl and just plain soap batter and the charcoal for a color contrast. I am curious to see what it looks like unmolded. It's scented with my favorite blend of spearmint and peppermint. Log molds are cool because you can get all types of cool swirl patterns going. However I am not too convinced yet to hand over my slabs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful swirl!

What is the activated charcoal used for?

Tenisha said...

Thank you. Activated charcoal is very good with removing toxins and impurities. I normally use my as a facial soap.