Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vibrant colors lighten spirits.

So I joined flickr to display some of my precious soaps within a collage. I must admit I am very drawn to looking at all the different colors as they evoke peaceful and happy thoughts within my mind. Soaping is a form of mental therapy and rejuvenation for me. It is a time when I get to truly be by myself and get to draw upon all sorts of inspirations. Often when I decide to soap a new scent I write down ideas to gain a visual image on how I wish the soap to look. I take notes on how the scent of a fragrance oil makes me feel when I get that first whiff of the scent. I jot down ideas on what colors I wish to use and if I want to soap to portray a certain design. What feelings do you evoke viewing them?http://www.flickr.com/photos/22064473@N05/

No comments: