Monday, January 7, 2008

Carribbean on my mind

I regret that I didn't get a chance to take my usual Caribbean cruise at the end of the year. I am a veteran cruiser and in December 06 I went on my 18th cruise. I have literally been to all the Caribbean islands in existence. I stick solely to Norwegian Cruise Lines or Royal Caribbean which are the best lines in my opinion. On my last vacation I cruised with Royal Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas which is the largest cruise ship in the world. I don't normally go on a ship twice but I would cruise on Freedom again. As always the amenities are excellent and the food is always appetizing. Today when the weather was pushing close to 70 in Charlotte I thought of sitting out on the deck and soaking up the sun with a banana daiquiri in hand and my mp3 player. I would have been sure to pack my guava berry soap within my toiletry bag to not only feel good but smell good on my Caribbean vacation. Now I am curious if you can make a guava berry daiquiri?




I am seriously thinking of booking a cruise now for winter08 only to where else but the carribean.

No comments: