Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A new digital is in my future


I have been researching cameras for months literally. Why? Because I realize that it's important to accurately display my products in the best possible light to potential customers. Better product photos in essence mean better sales. Photo editing will only take you so far if you are working with outdated equipment and an inferior picture to start with.

There's always room for improvement is my motto. While I would love a digital SLR my budget at the moment will not allow for one. So here is my splurge for December. Canon Powershot 7.1 MP A570. I can't wait to get it to start playing around with white balance settings and exposure rates.

2 comments:

Christina Hill said...

I love Canon cameras. I will never get another kind. The little Elph ones are simply amazing! The power of professional photos in this tiny little thing. Simply amazing. It's on my list.

Anonymous said...

Tenisha,
That is the same camera that I use to take all my retail BloomWorkSoaps.com photos with also! It is an absolute WORKHORSE!

I can see from your blog photos that it works as beautifully for you also!

Kelly Bloom
Southern Soapers Fragrances ~ "We Have No Common Scents!"
http://www.southernsoapers.com